During the fall of 2011 I worked as a multimedia production intern for charity: water. It was an honor to be selected to work for such an amazing non-profit organization. Charity: water’s donation strategy is one that I think should serve as an example for anyone seeking to begin their own non-profit company.
I ran my own campaign and raised $2,132. Having worked for them and experienced how important water is, I was thrilled to have accomplished this.
Below are a few examples of writing and photography work I did. I was really inspired to be in touch with each of these people and see how they were working to raise awareness about the water crisis in their own unique ways.
1. Campaign to Watch: Weaving for Water
2. Meet the Fall 2011 Interns!
3. Campaign to Watch: 100 Apparel
4. Campaign to Watch: Love Through Photography
5. Campaign to Watch: A Long Run
6. Campaign to Watch: Read-a-thon for Clean Water
7. charity: water is 5 years old!